Today Tonight Monday Monday night Tuesday Tuesday night Wednesday Wednesday night
12 12 12 12 12 36 12 32
Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Cloudy periods
59° 46° 61° 48° 55° 37° 55° 45°
70% rain 70% rain 60% rain   rain 70% rain 60% rain 40% rain  
NNE NNE
19 mph
NNE NNE
19 mph

7-DAY FORECAST

Today12 Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h early this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight12 Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 8.
Monday12 Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16. UV index 2 or low.
Monday
night
12 Showers. Low 9.
Tuesday12 Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Tuesday
night
36 Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Wednesday12 Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Wednesday
night
32 Cloudy periods. Low 7.
Thursday2 A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Thursday
night
32 Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
Friday2 A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Friday
night
32 Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
Saturday2 A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.